Update June 15, 2020
To All of Our Patients & Their Family Members,
As our dentists continue to provide their full provisions of services, our hygienists have started to provide limited non-essential dental hygiene services.
With all the new guidelines and protocols in place, a visit to our office will be a different experience.
- When entering our office, please make sure to physically distance from others. If there isn't adequate space to do so, we may ask you to wait outside or in your car until the dental chair is ready for you.
- You will need to hand sanitize upon entry & exit. We ask that all patients minimize items you need to hold when coming into the office so that you don't need to touch them after hand sanitizing. Only bring the essentials such as wallet and keys that can fit into your pockets.
- We will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer from your forehead. Please avoid wearing a hat to your appointment so that it doesn't get in the way of taking your temperature and that you won't need to touch it to move it out of the way.
- You will need to fill out a new COVID-19 patient consent form. Please bring glasses to read this form if needed.
- If you have a mask, we welcome you to wear it in our office.
- Our public restroom is available for use, but we request that you use your facilities at home before arriving at our office to limit it's use.
- We have soft-started cleanings to make sure that we can continue to follow the guidelines and protocols in place as they continue to change. Therefore, we are working at half capacity compared to what we were able to offer before the pandemic as well as only booking appointments a few weeks at a time. Please be patient with us as we work through this process.
- If we previously had to cancel your appointment, you are on our list for us to contact to reschedule. We also welcome your phone calls if you don't want to wait until we get to your name. Please understand that we are currently working on a limited schedule, but we will do everything in our power to get you in as circumstances allow.
- For cleanings, we will be hand-scaling your teeth as we can't use some of our mechanical equipment for now. Your appointment may take longer or we may need to schedule an additional appointment to finish your cleaning.
- We will not be polishing your teeth for now.
- It is more difficult for the dentist to leave the treatment area due to the additional Personal Protective Equipment being used and protocols in place. If you are booked for a cleaning and need a check up, the dentist will do everything in his power to leave the treatment area he is currently in to complete that check up for you. We ask for your understanding if he is not able to complete the check up for you the day of your cleaning. If the check up is not able to be completed, we will book a separate appointment for you to get the check up done.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your patience as we work through all these changes.