Teeth Cleanings in North Edmonton
Receiving a teeth cleaning may be an excellent approach to guarantee that teeth remain healthy and no significant oral health issues arise with the teeth and supporting structures.
Take Care Of Your Teeth And Gums
Benefits Of Teeth Cleaning
- Removes plaque.
- Prevents tartar build-up.
- Reduces terrible breath.
- Prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Eliminate coffee, tea, or other stains on the teeth.
The Process Of Teeth Cleaning
Plaque & Tartar Removal
Cost Of Teeth Cleaning In North Edmonton
- The condition of your teeth.
- Type of cleaning required.
- The amount of tartar/plaque on your teeth.
- The need for any additional X-rays.
Contact Us Today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation will include an examination of everything from your teeth, gums and soft tissues to the shape and condition of your bite. Generally, we want to see how your whole mouth looks and functions. Before we plan your treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.